Why is Kinesiology so effective?
My clients often tell me they are surprised at the rapid and sustained change they get following their Kinesiology sessions.
I think one of the reasons Kinesiology is so effective is that we’re working with the subconscious mind (via muscle testing). It is said that our conscious mind controls only around 1-5% of our brain’s processing power, leaving 95-99% in control of our subconscious, unconscious, autonomic, automatic systems.
That’s why, if you’re trying to work towards certain goals, and you’re only working with your conscious mind, it can feel almost impossible.
I love how Kinesiology can cut straight to the point, and help you clear any subconscious blockages that may be preventing you from moving forwards.
It’s effective and efficient – in just one hour you can be aligned and congruent to many positive goals, thoughts and beliefs, and my clients get amazing results.
Here’s a great video about re-programming your subconscious mind
Marie Forleo shared a video discussion with Cathy Collautt, which shares an excellent technique for re-programming your subconscious mind.
Here are the five steps Cathy describes to help re-program your subconscious mind
1. Recognise your resistance
2. Be humble and stay curious about the resistance, it might not be what you think, or the most obvious thing.
3. Get specific – why might there be resistance? What negatives might result from you achieving your goal? Speculate. Assume that your subconscious is just trying to protect you.
4. Make a promise with yourself to work with the resistance, not against it.
5. Find examples of positive outcomes/scenarios for other people who have achieved your goal. You might be holding onto some negative examples. Affirm that you’ll achieve your goal (you might use affirmations).
Need more help?
Come and see me for a Kinesiology session.
What about you, any insights you’d like to share?