Get comfortable being more visible in business.
I ran a visibility webinar for my community to help you feel comfortable being more visible in business. It’s a big issue that comes up for many. In the webinar I focus on helping you:
- Feel more comfortable in WHO you are
- Get clearer on your purpose for being more visible is (eg: being more of who you are day-to-day, getting comfortable sharing images of videos of yourself, growing your reach)
- Clarify YOUR specific fears about being more visible (often it can be around judgment and criticism – but there are plenty of others!)
- Shift your ENERGY so you can feel more comfortable being more visible NOW and release any blocks preventing you becoming more visible
Give yourself the gift of time to focus on your goals, and tune in.
Watch the Visibility webinar replay right here.
I include my five key points below.
1. WHY do you want to be more visible?
When you’re strongly connected to your reason for being more visible, it’s easier to follow through with appropriate actions.
Examples of possible “why’s” for wanting more visibility:
- Shine a light on an issue or share a message
- Contribute effectively to bigger conversations
- Feel comfortable in yourself
- You want to do your Soul’s work / fulfil your purpose
- You feel called or guided
- You want to attract more clients, participants in your programs, buyers, opportunities, readers
If you don’t want to be more visible right now, but you’re just doing it because you think you should, or because others are, do some reflection around that. Maybe it’s ok to be where you are right now.
2. WHAT does being more visible mean or look like for you?
It will look different for different people, and depend on your specific goals and stage of business growth. Consider specific numbers – you want to talk in front of how many people? Have how many subscribers? Sell how many places in your course, or copies of your book?
Examples of what visibility might look like:
- Speaking on stages
- Traditional media
- Social media numbers
- Newsletter sign ups
- Podcast interviews, guest blog posts
- Being seen as a leader or authority in your field
- Growing your readership
- Book deal
- Speaking your truth
- Feeling comfortable to be fully yourself in your social circle
- Being seen in photos and videos
3. Is there anything practical holding you back?
Sometimes these might be quick fixes and if you go ahead and sort them out, you might find yourself feeling way more comfortable being more visible. Here are some examples:
- You’re embarrassed about your website. Quick answer: don’t turn this into a big block – but do what is necessary to make you feel comfortable sharing your site.
- You’re unclear of your message. Quick answer: spend the time to get clear! Journal, write more blog posts, refine your message.
- You want to lose weight first. Quick answer: this one is just an excuse – you can be successful now, so don’t let your weight hold you back. Dress well and feel beautiful!
- Inexperience. Quick answer: start where you are. Usually there will be a progression so what is your NEXT step and do that.
4. What are the emotional blocks holding you back?
These vary for everyone. You might experience one or all of these:
- Fear of judgment and criticism. Maybe you’ve heard of others experiencing this, you have yourself, or memories from childhood (or past lifetimes) are coming up.
- Feeling terrified or paralysed. Some reactions to the idea of being more visible can feel extreme.
- Overwhelm. You don’t know how to move forwards, or the steps to being more visible.
- Freaked out by the idea of everyone looking at me.
- The idea of showing your true, authentic self and being rejected, judged or ignored.
- Lack of self-confidence, self-belief and self-worth.
- Feelings of being destabilised or unsafe being more visible.
5. Let’s get into some clearing.
In the webinar replay I go into this in real time, so you can clear your blocks right on the call. So I recommend you hit play on the recording and enjoy.
Awesome feedback from my visibility webinar.
Tuning into a webinar is an investment in your time and energy. Luckily, this webinar is totally worth your time! Here are some of the comments I received about it:
Thanks Kerry, that was awesome. I’m feeling much better about a big speaking event that I have coming up.
Clearer now before I launch tomorrow! Woo hoo!
Thank you Kerry! Amazing and I feel so grateful to have been a part of it. Feeling much clearer and relaxed! xo
Wonderful Kerry!! Feeling fantastic thank you – forward movement xx
Cannot stop yawning! Some new ideas came through about how I work with my clients. Thank you!
Feeling very settled and relaxed.
Whoah! There was lots of stuff there I didn’t even know I had! Thank you! xx
Thank you Kerry!!! Feeling much clearer and lighter thank you xx
Lots of tingles!!
It was wonderful! The best webinar I’ve ever attended (and stayed on til the end!) So generous, so inspiring and useful, thank you so much Kerry.
Absolutely loved it Kerry, thanks so much.